Qualty from Jæren
Jæren Overflatebehandling was established by brothers Kenneth and Rune Sikveland in 2004. Both are still a part of the company and their entrepreneurial mentality has become part of the corporate culture.
We are a competent and solution-oriented team that puts our passion for the subject into the work we do. If it is required, we have the ability to help our customers on short notice. We always find a solution that fit our customers needs. Besides, we like challenges!
Chasing improvements is a natural part of the daily work of Jæren Overflatebehandling. We are committed to innovation and are closely monitoring developments in the industry nationally as internationally.
Our goal is to acheive the most optimal solutions for the customer's products and equipment. Therefore, the dialogue with the customer is essential. We are happy to provide advice and share our experiences. Good collaboration often gives the best results. We have an active relationship with our customers. Several of them have also been with us since the beginning, which we are grateful for.
An active relationship with HSEQ both in the workplace and with customers, visitors and employees is essential in a business like ours.
We guarantee our customers that:
- We will be one of the top leading suppliers in industrial surface treatment.
- We will deliver surface treatment with the right quality and in accordance with the customer.
- We will keep up to date with the laws, requirements and regulations that apply to our business and industry.
- We do not accept humans being harmed at the workplace, damage on equipment/materials or the environment. Safety should always come first.
- We work with continuous improvement for the eye, so that we meet the customers' customers' needs through the quality management system, NS-EN ISO 9001.
- We must have focus on the environment and waste management.
- We focus on the expertise, knowledge and continuous training of our employees, which is our most important resource.
Jæren Overflatebehandling shall be a safe workplace and follow the laws and regulations to which the business is subject. Through systematic health, safety and environmental work, employees and management must implement the necessary measures and comply with good routines to avoid and to prevent both damage to the workplace and strain on the environment and the external environment.
Our HSEQ targets are followed up, evaluated and revised annually.