Jæren Overflatebehandling AS
Kalbergveien 3, 4355 Kverneland
Org. No. 924 367 369
When visiting the website, our ISP may collect information necessary to provide a stable service.
More can be read about this in hjelseth Computers' privacy statement.
Functional cookies are used to:
- remember your login details
- ensure security when logged in
- make sure that the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
- improve the performance of web pages by loading pages faster
- improve the user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
- let you share and like content
- send information to other websites to customize their advertising
Examples of use
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, for example by:
- activate a service that recognizes your device, so you don't have to enter the same information multiple times
- remember that you have already entered your username and password when you are logged in to the pages, so you do not have to do it again for each page
- measure how many people use the services, so we can make them easier and faster
- analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so that we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for your browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them on www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymized as far as it is possible through Google Analytics\ tools, and it is used only to give one heroism impression, we do not identify individuals through statistics collection.
Read more in the Privacy Statement from Google.
The website uses text types made available through Adobe Fonts. When loading such text types, we are not collected to our knowledge, no information about the visitor to the website is collected.
Sometimes we include video clips, images or content from other third-party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content's own website and it may therefore occur that cookies are stored or statistics are collected by those third parties.